Thursday, November 06, 2008

Peeks from the Week...

We leave for Portland in a few hours and I have more than much to do. Yikes! My head is spinning but I have decided that whatever doesn't get done, doesn't get done. No biggie. The tiny casa does not need to be spic n' span. I will sweep the floors and call it a day.At least the November bed has been made. I still have projects, projects, projects to finish for Felt Club but we'll be back the day before and I can finish them then. Right? AAAck!Since I won't be blogging for two weeks, I leave you with pretty pics from this week. Have a happy time my friends and I will see you when I get back! If you're a local, don't forget to trek on down to Felt Club and you can see all my dazzling handiwork in person. Yes, you can!
FELT CLUB: HOLIDAY 2008
Sunday, NOVEMBER 16, 11am-7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment