Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween Eve!

I spent most of the day waiting for FedEx to arrive. I was afraid to use the sewing machine because that is how I missed them on Tuesday. I couldn't here the buzz, buzz, buzz of the buzzer. Drats! Instead, I parked myself on the couch and watched some Season 1 of Pushing Daisies, gosh but I lurve that show! I didn't just simply loaf though, I cut out felt circles for a new batch of go-go gloves. I also stitched some on and added buttons to needlebooks. Oh crud, I just realized I didn't eat any lunch. I did however drink oodles of water...I also, baked some cupcakes. It is a holiday you know and what holiday wouldn't be complete without cupcakes? Oh, and a birthday shout out to my pal SoMany. Hippo Birdies Two Ewes!Now, what to make for dinner. I think I will make some chili. I opened up a can of kidney beans yesterday thinking they were black beans so now I need to use these kidney beans. Dinnertime! Happy Almost Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment