Sunday, August 03, 2008

thirsty?

tea-tastic 167/365It's been a super hot week here at the wee casa. A quick hop back, Ms. Alicia was all about the iced tea and was thinking of stirring up some of the Thai kind which promptly reminded me that I had some Thai tea in the kitchen. I think I may have posted about this before but being that I lurve me some thai iced tea, I thought I'd do it again. Once the bag of tea is done, I will be experimenting with black tea and spices. The orangey-ness of the thai tea freaks me and the mister out just a tad. For now, I bring to you, funtabulous pictures of thai iced tea, scrumdillydilly style...we double brew it in the coffeemaker then add a simple syrup and some half n' half...oh and ice, of course!chai thai teain a filter in the coffeemakerbrew time round 2waiting for the creamthe final stepsuh-wirly

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Thai iced tea is definitely one of my most favorite drinks. I used to go to this tiny strip mall that had a large for under $2! Unfortunately, they caught on and raised the price -- not by a lot, but just enough to not make it worth it anymore. :(

    I'll have to try this recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good!! Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm that looks good. I have been looking at your photos on flickr. Love them you seem silly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! Thai iced tea is such a treat. I think I shall be craving it all day now :)

    ReplyDelete