Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trying...

On the surface, I pretend that everything is peachy keen but really it isn't. It won't be. It will be better at some point I assume but it will never be peachy keen. But I try...I plaster a smile onto my face and I move forward because really, what else can you do? Here is a little something I did that produced a genuine smile if only for a moment.

I like to package things, gifts and such in other styles of packages. For he most recent lucky parcel swap, the theme was candy. I picked up a pack of pixy stix because how could I resist those happy stripes. I emptied out.ate the candy and then refilled the tubes with seed beads. I tied three stix together and tagged them up. Pretty nifty, don't ya think?not for eatingbundledthree

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE a delicious pixie, you are, you are...

    we're home, and miss you. can one or all of us come see you? or do you want to come over?

    xoxo,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank christ for lollies! what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, even better than the real pixie stix! No sticky mess! What a fun package.

    ReplyDelete