Wednesday, June 11, 2008


I have a list of things to write about but I slept all funky and my neck is killing me so all I want to do is well...nothing. So, to feel a tiny bit productive, I joined in on the flickr meme that is all over thep lace and this is mine:THE meme The Question and Answers...

1. What is your first name? (jessica)
2. What is your favorite food? (bread...any kind)
3. What high school did you go to? (U.S. Grant)
4. What is your favorite color? (aqua)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (janet klein)
6. Favorite drink? (at the moment I would really like a coke slurpee)
7. Dream vacation? (road trip across the states)
8. Favorite dessert? (couldn't pick one so i went with chocolate)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (an author)
10. What do you love most in life? (laughter and joy)
11. One Word to describe you. (whimsical)
12. Your flickr name (jek in the box)

Now I must get off this computer thing and DO something. At least I have done two loads of laundry...sigh...can I take a nap instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment