Monday, April 07, 2008

The Week in Review: March 31-April 6

  It was a wonderfully busy kind of week and I can't remember much of it other than fun, friends, laughter and mail! I am under a gift attack from the fabulous swappers of coloriffic swaporama and they have been too, too kind to me. So much wonderful goodness keeps arriving to my doorstep, I am floored by it all. Thank you everyone! Thank you! On Saturday, the mister and I, got a bad case of the giggles that turned into full blown laughter only no sound was coming out and we were in soooo much pain! I'm cracking up just thinking about it and we both can't remember why we were laughing unless it had something to do with my pinching him. Good times!

I'll be drawing a name out of a tiny suitcase later on today to see who gets to receive a copy of Bead Simple and a few jek in the box goodies. Heck, I'll be pulling three names. One person will receive the book and the other two will receive a few goodies. Stay tuned! Oh, have you seen my new shop banner? It was made by the fabulous Taryn of My My fame. Hop on over and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the button necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your hubby licking your forehead? Mine does the same thing. It's like there's something wrong with just posing for the photo :b Oh and I love the toilet paper brides!! So much fun! Adding you to my blog roll! (I found you through Flickr!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he thinks it annoys me but it doesn't. yup, that's mr. a-go-go! thank you for the add!

    ReplyDelete