Monday, April 28, 2008

The Week in Review: April 21-27

Wow! The week was jam packed! The school quarter is coming to a close so I'm playing catch-up on my assignments. It's been a rush, rush, rush, read, read, read, and write, write, write kind of week. I'm still doing it. There were presentations, group projects and a whole lot of thinking. I baked, I cooked and we enjoyed garden fare. Meals were eaten out in the garden, movies were watched and shades were drawn to keep the heat out of the tiny casa. Clothes were hung on the line to dry and floors were swept over and over and over again. Witch-baby is shedding. There were fun visits with good friends and kidlets and there were yummy meals eaten out. We jumped, we laughed, we didn't actually dance and we wished our friend well at her wedding.

This week is going to be a rush, rush, rush, also. BIG papers need to be finished, spring cleaning needs to continue and the family a-go-go is a-going on a weekend trip to the forest! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment