Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Today I hope to:
*do laundry
*wash the dishes
*organize the fridge
stitch up some matryoshkas
*work on my research paper
*eat something yummy
*make shortbread dough
*sweep the floor
*write a paper for school
*go to the market
*plan dinner
*clean just a little bit
*work on blanket article
*receive my copy of Artful Blogging
*make the mister smile
*not stress over my research paper
*work on tree swap

for now, I will work on crossing at least five items off this list. If I don;t complete them all, at least I am earing fun rainbow socks...


  1. holy cats, you're ambitious. :)

    Now you know you'll have to let us know how you did later on...

  2. Sounds like a great day!

  3. your forsythia yellow shoes gave me a fit of shoe envy. the only word that fits them is fabulous.