Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures and sturff....

Yesterday I:
*did two loads of laundry
*washed the dishes
*organized the fridge
*stitched up some matryoshkas
*worked on my research paper
*snacked on a chocolate bar
*made shortbread dough
*went to the market
*made dinner
*napped
*laughed
*danced (does car dancing count?)
*made the mister smile
*did not stress over my research paper


I still need to:
*sweep the floor
*write a paper for school
*clean just a little bit
*bathe
*stretch
*work on tree swap
*work on blanket article
*receive my copy of Artful Blogging

So how about some pictures...My desk this morning.The cup of the day was full of iced chai and accompanied by a slice of red velvet cake.I'm ready for the day with my happy birthday necklace.

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! way to tackle that list.

    Okay, that cake and chai is making my mouth water. Perfectly suited for a birthday breakfast...hope you had a happy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pan(damian crowley)9:45 PM

    you didnt stress for your research paper now THAT means you didnt do it :P


    cheers
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:16 AM

    birthday?! hooray!
    happy birthday, darlin'.

    jangrl

    ReplyDelete