Wednesday, April 02, 2008

nifty thrifting finds

 It seems my Mamos was thrifting with me when I hit the thrift store last week in her honor. I even found a vintage doll that she would have snatched up but I put it back. It's difficult to not buy her things but silly to do so as she isn't here to enjoy them. I did send a little loving thought her way when I found it and I would be lying if I said I wasn't talking to myself (her) when I was s hopping. No wonder people stay away from me. Hee! Do you ever find that you tend to gravitate towards one or two colors each time you shop? I do this when I thrift and when I'm looking at fabric. I don't notice until I'm at the checkout and then it's like...ohhh...yeah, yellow and olive. Here's what I picked up!

 Okay you lurkers and readers! We need at least fifteen more comments from the giveaway post before I can pull a name out of a hat. Take a wander over there and let me know what yer thinkin'!

7 comments:

  1. Those bowls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great finds, you are very lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummilicious thrift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds! Pyrex rocks! I recently found your blog and added it to my links list. It's so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love the bowls, I know the gren one is pyrex but the other patterns I have never seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow-wee!! Pyrex, pyrex...I have a passion for pyrex!!
    What a fantabulous day you had. Lovely, lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete