Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Spring bed

It's that time again and just so ya know, no, I don't keep the same sheets on the bed for a month without washing them. I toss them in the laundry and remake the bed with the same set for the month. I take everything off the bed to re-do the whole thing to mix it up for the month! How does this look to you? Thank you to everyone who delurked and left a comment for the Mondo Good Stuff giveaway. Thank you Susan for giving a shout out on West Coast Crafty! I'm going to do the name game this weekend and the winner will be announced on Moday. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to climb in yer bed and have a snooze! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Thimble1:31 AM

    That looks absolutely beautiful, especialy the 2nd picture. It has brightened up my very dull and damp English morning.Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one lovely, springy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the happiest, springiest bed I ever saw! I must confess, it kinda makes me want to jump on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad it isn't a fun jumping bed...it's a good sleeping be though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful! I *dream* of finding covers/fabric like this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this combination--the perfect Spring bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really good spring bed colour

    ReplyDelete