Monday, March 24, 2008

The Week in Review: March 17-23

Well folks, it looks like a got a lot done regardless of the sick. What really happened was I had one good day where I did everything fun and colorful only to be paying for it now. Yikes! This cold or flu or virus or whatever it is that everyone out here seems to be coming down with is a chameleon. You go to bed feeling ever so crappified and you don't sleep for all the ickiness and then you drag yourself out of bed feeling even more crappified so you sit and whine and moan and complain. Then, after you have been up for a few hours you feel fine so you start thinking you are well and you start doing things like cleaning, crafting, cooking and visiting. The next thing you know you are wiped out on the sofa wining all over again. It ain't fun or pretty my friends. Today I have discovered an alien living in my chest. Not pretty at all.

This week I will be playing catch up on schoolwork, projects and swaps (of course). I didn't get to visit with granny because of the sick so hopefully I will feel better this week so I can visit. I also missed out on a family Easter breakfast and a evening with some nifty kidlets. I hate being sick! Hate it! All I want to do right now is go back to bed but I just woke up not too long ago and I have school. today. Sigh. I don't know how you parents do it. Your kids get sick then you get sick then they get sick again and there is no one to take care of you. I give you fresh baked cookies and flowers and pretty handmade blankets, I do. Take care of yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same Lurgi last month, so I know how you feel! Poor you!

    Eeeps, that pic of you in the middle of your mosiac is super cute!