Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamos

happy birthday mamos: 63/365
I wanted to write a beautiful post about all the ways my mom and I laughed. I wanted to write a letter to her sharing everything I am doing now and how proud of me she would be. I wanted to write about the ache of missing her and how sad I feel that she never got to meet the mister but when I started to write, I started to cry and today I don't want to cry. I want to remember her life with a smile on my face for all that I learned from this remarkable woman.

Oh bother...where did I leave the tissue?


  1. Happy Mamos Birthday, Jessica luv...

    They don't ever really leave us you know.

    I'm sending you hugs, and thinking about you both.

  2. Aww darling. Don't be sad. I'll send my birthday wishes off to her as well. Keep smiling.

  3. Hi,
    such a wonderfull blog here!

    Ans I understand your feelings about your mother.
    I miss my daddy everyday, he is always in my thoughts and just when I read 1 minute ago about your thoughts about your mother today my eyes got wet.

    Nice greetings from Vienna

  4. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Roomie, Your mama was a beautiful woman...and she is responsible for making such a terrific daughter. xoxoxo

  5. just beautiful (both of you)

  6. She is gorgeous in that photo.

  7. Aww, now I'm crying. You'd make any mama proud.