Friday, March 14, 2008


The paper got written and now gets to be rewritten...phew! I had an excellent class session yesterday. I feel so lucky to be able to take part in such a progressive school chock full of diversity. It's pretty awesome. Too bad the tuition scares me to bits! Not only did the paper get finished but belated birthday presents got wrapped AND shipped and a new gocco/swap/shop design got drawn up and now I need to figure out what I am going to make with it. So excited about it, can't wait! Today I am off for a breakfast visit (oops, I gotta skeedaddle in about ten minutes and let's just say my behead could make you jealous!), a granny visit, and a couple of market visits. I want to be home by lunchtime so that I can clean, craft and cook. I'm thinking of making some savory St. Patrick's Day muffins. The ingredient list has me all drooly already. A Photobooth Friday post will show up sometime later today. Happy Middle of March folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment