Friday, February 01, 2008

I need a few more hours... the day or the week or something.I'm in the middle of the kind of busy where even when you write it down you miss it. It's the kind that has you so frazzled that you decide to bake cookies instead or maybe reorganize your fabric pile or balance your checkbook even. Yes, THAT kind of busy. I'm quite behind being behind and so many things were due so many days ago, I need some sort of clone to assist me to the finish line. There are swaps, shop packages, grocery shopping, cleaning, homework and paper writing all due already.

I'm not sure what I was doing this week (other than playing diamond mine, ssshhhh.) all I know is that I need some super powers right now to pull it all off. I will log off, wash the dishes, bathe and then make a list of EVERYTHING that needs to be done all before 5pm...and maybe, just maybe I'll bake up a little something and run to the market for milk and cereal...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good, good luck with all you have on your list.i'm all for the baking before work thingy, lets get our prorities right shall we!!