Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hop! Hop! Hoppin'!

A new round o' bunnies will be up in the shop soon! I just need to stitch up some samples as I'm thinking of doing customs this year. I have the fronts all printed. Four or five different browns and then brown printed bunnies on pastel pink, green, blue or yellow. You get to pick the backing color and bow and I'll stitch them up an mail them to you. I can't wait! They make me very happy. No bunnies in boxes this year, just cellophane. Oh how I love spring and Easter and bunnies!

1 comment:

  1. Your bunnies look wonderful!

    I always love the first signs of Spring. Although here in snowy Quebec it usually it happens in the shops first, but it's always a good indicator that it won't be long before the real thing starts outdoors!

    Have a great day :)