Friday, February 22, 2008


Oh Goodness! My brain is having the most difficult time not exploding from all that is in my head. There are so many things I want to make and do. Such an inspiring week this has been. From pretty things in magazines to awesome creations on flickr to springtime colors seen at Anthropologie to a worn vintage sweater, I'm about to burst! Today is the last day of my 36th year. Tomorrow I will turn 37 and begin another year of creativity...hopefully even more so than the last.

Today is the kick start to my birthday weekend, because you know, it is after all, MY birthday so why not make it last? I just got back from Yoga and I am worn and tired and exuberant. I will quickly made a madcap dash about the casa to straighten things up and put the finishing touches on a couple of gifties for wee friends and then it is off to a photobooth and some cupcake eating with my gals Stacey and zaza. Oh I can't wait! Happy Friday folks!

Aren't those cupcakes pretty? They're from Leda's in Sherman Oaks and we snacked on them while watching ANTM. Thanks Renee!


  1. Happy Birthday to you!~
    May your new year start off just right.


  2. Anonymous11:18 PM

    Happy bday jess beleted yes

    btw YOU ARE NOT 38 :p

    by all means ye be not!


    -Damian Crowley(Pan)

  3. that is right mr. p. i am 37! :)