Thursday, January 24, 2008

Question for ya...for me...

I was wonderin' do the Snap Shots linky-dink thingies irritate or annoy you? On the one hand, I like being able to preview a possible link but on the other hand they're ALL OVER the place! What do ya think? Should I get rid of them? Let me know...thanks!


  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    personally, I hate 'em - also don't like flickr banners that fact. I'm a curmudgeon about countless things - it's a hobby of mine... heee...

    x Helen

  2. i'm not keen on flashy things...the moving flickr banner doesn't bug me but songs on blogs that play automatically drives me bonkers!

    thanks for yer input!

  3. melissa@yummygoods.com5:35 AM

    moving flickr banners- fine
    songs playing- not fine
    snapshots- not fine

  4. A la Melissa's comment:
    - music playing, no
    - snapshots, no
    - flickr flash badges, no, because they take forever to load on my laptop.

    I'm sorta getting to the stage where I want to see as few as possible buttons, flashy links and clutter on pages! :P

  5. Hmm...I'm not a big fan of music playing but I'm cool with the widgets though they screw up sometimes. I think links are helpful though...