Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Icky days and wishlists

I had a blech of a day yesterday so I amused myself with a birthday wish list. This is more of reminder to myself of things that have caught my eye recently and things I would like to own but of course how could I refuse if one arrived on my doorstep? Yesterday put me way way way behind on many things so I must be off and pretend to be productive! Aack! Lookie what I got from a coloriffic swap, isn't it beyooteefull? It came all the way from Greece and was made for me by nikkistyl.The inspiration shot is on the left and the art piece is on the right. She made me three different prints. I LURVE them!


  1. Aw this is fab! I am linking to you again from Shelterrific on Friday. Hope you see it! Always love your site. - Mary T.

  2. hey mary! thank you! always love a little shelteriffic lurve and shelteriffic itself! :)