Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy...

gnomes that tickle your heartNormally making things makes me happy. Taking pictures of said things makes me even happier. I've been known to giggle while photographing my crafts. Heck, sometimes I even snort. That said, I'm not happy today. It's a long personal story so I will leave it at that. I'm hoping tomorrow will bring a new mood because right now, gnomies aren't making me happy, holiday music isn't either and chocolate? Not even chocolate is helping me today. I'm hoping you all are feeling good. Smile for me and hula hoop a bit, maybe your laughter will find its way to me.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better jek-a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture made me smile so I'm sending it back to you. I'm sorry to hear about your bad day--I know how it feels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lobstah girl! i hope you feel better soon! keep your robots a-go-go and email me if you ever wanna talk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you my friends. my spirtis are not exactly up but they're not a mess either..

    ReplyDelete