Thursday, November 08, 2007

Only two swaps left...

...for The Coloriffic Swaporama and then it ends while it is still wonderful! I had no idea Coloriffic would become as huge as it did. There are over 1000 members and the monthly swap numbers would often reach over 100 players. It was a lot of work and I loved every minute of it but now it is time for it to end. I have received dozens of emails pleading to keep the group active and I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who made it so successful. I had an excellent team of moderators and admins and it wouldn't have run as smoothly without all of you. The Coloriffic Swaporama pushed me to be more creative in many ways. It taught me to think outside the box when working with a color themes that wasn't "me", it taught me to take care and pride in the presentation, to take beautiful photos and to make everyday simply as pretty as I could. I hope those of you who swapped with the group found it as a jumping point for your creativity as well.

There are two swaps left. January & February. It was going to end with January but the greedy little child in me wanted a bang up last swap for my birthday month. I need to move on to other things like school, writing and work. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm still a swapping fiend. I just won't have the time and energy to admin such a large group anymore. Really, it was a full time job!

And now it's back to some frenzied crafting. Felt Club is coming soon and I have oodles and oodles of gnomes, pillows and cozies to make!


  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    hey we have the smae birthday! anyways, how do you get in on the color swap? i would love to be a patrt of the last two and am super color happy lovey givey. it would be worth your while. can i get dibs on getting in? xoxoxo chrissy

  2. hi chrissy,thank you for the color lurve, unfortunately the group is closed...though there are oodles of crafty swaps over on, you should check it out!

  3. Jek, hope you're gonna keep playing along with Lucky Parcels! I got a bird parcel from you on Friday, thanks so much, it totally rocks!!!