Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Not to be all mushy or anything but I'm thankful for oh so many things. One of the things I am grateful for is this blog and for you. It's a great form of working through the muck in my brain and I adore reading so many of your blogs out there. I'm also grateful for tangerines freshly plucked from the tree, my nose when it works and I can quickly sniff the waxy smell of crayons or an orange blossom or rosemary out in the garden. I'm grateful for the husbandman who smells like green tea, polkas with me on demand, and makes me laugh myself silly and I'm extra grateful his family hasn't kicked me to the curb...yet. I'm grateful for friends, for family and for strangers who shyly introduce themselves to me. I'm grateful for craftiness and fabric and knowing that I am not in fact going loopy, I'm just like a lot of you out there. So cheers my friends, Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you stuff yourself goofy on homemade pie and mashed potatoes.

2 comments:

  1. hope it was a good one Jek!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete