Monday, October 15, 2007

The Week in Review: October 8-14

the week in review: october 8-14

We also slept oodles and bunches and recovered from the sick and went back to as normal a life as we lead. I headed over to the Leet's tiny casa to help clean it and ready it for her recovery time and I delivered a dollop of caffeine to Stace for her birthday as she was cooped up in packing box hell. There was paper writing, school visiting, and a mess of other things with only a pinch of time thrown in for baking so I made apple tartlets. Soooo good! All but 4 gnomie gnomes have sold so I need to make more and as always there will be papers to write and rewrite. Coming up, there is our trip we are going on...more like a stumble, we'll only be gone for four days, but if anyone knows of anything fun and nifty on the way to Bisbee, Arizona from Los Angeles, give me a shout out, will ya? Thanks! Wishing you al a most hep, happy October!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know anything cool on the way to Bisbee, but it is pretty cool once you're there! Pleeeeease tell me the place you are staying is retro-fabulous and out of this world cool!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feeling better and for selling out of gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are finally going to Bisbee. You have wanted this trip for many years now...and, it is really coming true!

    Have a good time you guys.

    P.S./ Guess the next trip will be Kate Pierson's kitsch-style motel in upstate New York? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky I snaffled me a gnomie when i did! :P
    Love that pic of you and the apple, soooo sad you didn't get me as a lucky parcel partner - heee.
    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete