Monday, October 22, 2007

The Week in Review: October 15-21

the week in review: october 15-21

A busy-visiting-running-around kind of week. Book shopping with the Witch-lady, cleaning up the book castle with Leets, making gnomie gnomes, baking cupcakes, working on scrumdilly-do projects, paper writing, getting my haircut and visiting with SoMany, seeing the Birdie baby and finally going for a bike ride, phew! Oh and we ate at home all week, visited with granny, and worked on Felt Club projects aaaand, I cleaned off the kitchen table! Go me!

3 comments:

  1. Are you doing enough?
    Huh?
    Amazing.
    Remember "Andrew needs his walkies!" and you and Bluejay look like you had the time of your lives...with your new hair-dos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we're not invested...

    My hair is much more flappy a little less blown out and I am liking it very much. Thank you. I have to hammer out 10 new pages for my class tomorrow all about my twenties. Fun, no? Boy Howdy, I need to get that done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAACKKKKK
    have we made you miss deadlines for your paper?????
    i neeeeeed your phone number again!!!!
    i have whole box of ander's previous books, and he'd be delighted to make you a new one on any subject...
    how's your ankle, sweetums?
    xo,
    swz

    ReplyDelete