Friday, October 26, 2007

Photobooth Friday: Trick or Treat

photobooth friday: pee-wee lurveThis strip was taken two years ago on Halloween or maybe it was the day after Halloween, I can't remember. I still have the wig sitting up on a shelf collecting the most amazing metropolis of cobwebs you can imagine. I need to take it down and give it a wash and a haircut. We have no costume plans this year. We'll be on the road but we will travel with the photobooth suitcase just in case we need something in a jiffy. I did try however to get the mister and his sister to dress up as Jack and Chrissy...sigh...if only we had an extra for Mr. Furley, it would be perfect! We're hitting the road soon, soon, soon and I can't wait! Have a splendiferous Halloween my firends and as always booth it up!

More photobooth linkeroos here and here!


  1. Miss Yvonne and Captain Carl?

  2. I so love how you have a "photobooth suitcase"!!!