Friday, September 14, 2007

Photobooth Friday: Hiding

Sort of...I start my new school tomorrow and I have all sorts of butterflies flittering about. Yeeps! Today I want to hide on the sofa, nap, bake and read. I am so nervous about tomorrow! I took this booth picture in 2004 and I love that crazy scarf. I am in need of a new crazy scarf. If only I could knit or crochet..does anyone out there wanna make me a scarf? I'll make you a patchwork scarf.

Yesterday was spent gallivanting around the valley with the caffeine fiend. We had a blast and made some nifty thrift shop scores, ate amazing coconut cupcakes and babbled till our throats were sore. Today I will only halfway hide..I have to finish reading a book for class anyway and of course as always, there is crafting to do.

Happy Friday folks! Have a looksie over at the Photobooth Friday Flickr Pool why don'tcha?


  1. i could make you a scarf :)

  2. i am so jealous. i miss school. :( good luck on your first day!

  3. carla, i would love to do a scarf swap if you are up for it and celia, i'll try to channel your jealousy so i'm not soooo nervous! :)

  4. hay how many necks do you have? i could make you one too!!

  5. i'm up for it :)

    i really need a new crochet/knitting project, i need to rest from jewelry making.