Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Exhausted!

Ellen was a blast! We got in and proceeded to dance until the cows came home. I even won a t-shirt I rock so much. Along with all that dancing, not to mention the couple of miles we walked to go to Bob's, I have been stitching, stuffing and crafting up a storm. I am exhausted! Seriously! It's also a lovely gray day which makes me want to bake and be lazy. I want to read magazines and fluffy chick lit and watch cheesy movie after movie. I have even already taken care of three loads of laundry, some general straightening and have rewritten two pages of my paper. Phew! I think I deserve a mini break. What shall I do? Read, watch or bake? How about all three? here's a sneak-a-roo at what I have been stitch, stitch, stitching...

7 comments:

  1. I wanna join you!But you better bake, I will just eat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic, i would love to live in your mind for a day!!love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's best to be exhausted as a result of doing lots of fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light bulb is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *ding ding ding!* Best idea ever! ;+)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so adorable, saw them on flickr and had to come to see the end result ;)

    ReplyDelete