Friday, September 28, 2007

But I don't want any lemonade!

I was super crafty yesterday and managed to pull all my notes together for tomorrow's in class presentation. My plan for today was to write it all up, clean a little and finish up a bunch of crafts. It looks like I'll be putting it all aside for today, Granny is headed to the hospital with chest pains. I hate phone calls that give me scary information. Granny is 94 years old and sometimes we joke she will out live us all but at the same time 94 is a momentus age and I worry about her all the time. Admittedly I get frustrated with the rest of the grandkids who don't offer much or anything at all. My sister is too far away and my brother is too busy I guess. As for my cousins, they don't even ask how she is doing which puts a whole different sadness into the mix. Anyway I juice these lemons it is going to be bittersweet. Send out your good thoughts and vibes for granny please. She can use all the lurve she can get.

9 comments:

  1. I love 94 year old Granny's nail polish.
    That little detail says a million words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of gorgeous Granny, I hope she's gonna be okay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things go well and youyr pretty granny is out of the hospital fast. Give her my best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granny is oh so beautiful. I hope she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Granny is 90 and I kept thinking that she will be here forever.

    I am thinking of your Granny.

    Racheal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is beautiful, and I will send some healing thoughts her way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Granny is feeling better real soon sweetie. My granny turns 90 next month. My thoughts are with you and your very special granny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy6:52 PM

    Oh, I hope your Granny is ok!. My Grammy is 96 and I feel the same way about her. Although my sister and I are equally involved with helping my mum care for her. But, she was SUCH a part of making me who I am. I love her so much, but she really doesn't know who I am now. I miss her, but her little body just won't give up. She is so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nailpolish in the picture of your Granny. It reminded me of my Gramma who's also in her 90s (she's 96) and still puts on lipstick when she has visitors. I think that's a really sweet and endearing quality. That said, I'm hoping for the best with your Granny.

    ReplyDelete