Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Zippity DO dah!


I've got a new do! Yay! My hair and with its lemon chiffon ends was driving me absolutely batty. Thanks to the wonderful world of flickr I now have a new and improved 'DO! I think flickr is the bees knees. You may wonder how it is that I got my hair cut through flickr and the dealie is that I have met some astounding people through flickr. ASTOUNDING. My newest flickr friend is GeeeeNaaah. She is an amazing woman who can craft it up with the best of us and she even took me thrift shopping after the cut. I can't wait until August when I get to have yummy brunch foods with a few other flickr friends! Gina my new friend, you rock! THANK YOU for my new do. I am having a fabulous partay with it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:55 AM

    LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!

    Thank you for all the Prop's too.......YOu're the best flickr friend ever!
    Smooooochhhhh!
    Can't wait to see you again. <3

    ReplyDelete