Monday, August 20, 2007

The Week in Review: August 13-19

Last week was pretty productive, at least in the crafty sense. I worked on oodles and oodles of projects. I have a collection of deadlines looming and must get my act in gear! Plush You, Flist, five things, coloriffic and work stuff all jumbling around my head. I had to make a list and focus on one thing at a time. Of course I ended up doing three things at a time, it breaks up the monotony.

So, last week I hung out with the Mama to be. We prepped her classroom for her sub and chow downed at a divey burger place. Tuesday was a crafty day. I worked on projects for the shop. Wednesday I surprised the mister at work for lunch and we pseudo-picnic-ed near a tar seep. Thursday was a grand chatty day with the Caffeine Fiend. We planned to go to Ikea which we did eventually do but somehow we ended up chatty cathys for a long long time as we savored some maple frosted banana bread at the Corner Bakery in Burbank. Friday was spent worrying about all my deadlines and Saturday was a painty work day, a granny visit with cookies supplied from The Great American Bake Sale topped off by dinner with friends. Yesterday the mister had the car so I hung out at home and worked on big versions of star monsters and foo foo bunnies for Plush You. The inspiration finally hit when I opened a package of ribbon from a swap I had arranged with the dear fiodecores. Sooooo many lovely ribbons fluttered out of the package, I swooned!

Today I have more crafting and errands to run. This week is a pseudo-vacation week. We are headed out to Laguna for the Pageant of the Masters. Then we will hang out by the beach and/or the pool and of course meet up with a couple of flickr folks! I can't wait! Hope you all have a splendid week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! When I look at your weekly review It seems that your day are made of 48 hours! '0' Love the Rosa Pomar ribbon!!