Friday, August 03, 2007

Photobooth Friday: beach night

photobooth friday: grrr

Last night was spent hanging out at the Santa Monica Pier taking picture after picture after picture of the roller coaster and all the bells and whistles that holler every which way. While I can't seem to take a decent self portrait (ya know, one that hides my not so flattering features) with the new camera, I can take rockin' pictures of super bright and colorful things outside in fading sunlight. Go figure. The mister and I hung out and danced to the Hacienda Brothers and Queen Ida and of course hit the booth while there. We also watched entranced as so many people took a turn at Dance Revolution. I think I can watch it for hours. The booth apparently already had a $1 credit but I didn't know until it was too late. I lost my boothing mojo and we resorted to goofy faces. I'm telling ya, a $4 booth that accepts quarters only can put you into a trance even without a credit...sooooo many coins and of course kept thinking I could do four loads of laundry with all these quarters. But it was for a good cause. Boothing it for the world.

Peace Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment