Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Making Lemonade

With all the not so good that has happened this week I am in full Lemonade making mode. I think becasue it is so hot I should make it frosty. This is of course figuratively speaking as I ain't gots enough lemons for the real deal. What I do have is good friends who happily fill my days with fun. frolicking and commissions. I've got work to do.
Here's a picture of the last of the Office Paddies. I think the mister needs to make more as they make for perfect crayon caddies. Mama Midwifery bought one from us for a three year old's birthday and we decided that crayons must go in the back pocket. Check them out here. Aren't they perfecto? Today has already been crazy busy! I hit a couple of thrift shops and picked up some fun vintage linens, children's books, turquoise pyrex and a vintage toy cash register. I went to the market and made a cucumber dip with green onion and cilantro and then I took in some photoboothing with the adventurous Ander & Zaza. After the boothing we partook of some excellent gelato. Since I have been home I have washed and hung one load of linens on the clothesline and set up a project for scrumdilly-do and now I think it is time for a shower, some embroidery and a viewing of an After School Special...or two. How's that for some lemonade?

Tomorrow I get to visit a Waldorf School with the Bushee Boy and of course, craft, craft, craft away. Happy Wednesday folks! Make it a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jek, just reading about that wears me out! Glad you had a happy Wednesday though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cucumber dip sounds yummy. Cilantro, green onion, and wha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cilantro, green onion, garlic and cucumber! super yummy!!!! (ooh and some fresh lemon juice)

    ReplyDelete