Monday, July 16, 2007

The Week in Review: July 9-15

I do believe last week was quite satisfactory. It was super busy with no time for crafting but I felt productive whihc felt good. Plus, I did a whole lotta visitin' with new friends and old. Visiting is always a good thing!

There was work, paint, kids, cupcakes, laughs, movie watching, book reading and of course, Felt Club shopping. It was also a week of Rootbeer Floats and hanging out in the garden. The tomatoes are coming in full force! All in all it was a swell and nifty week!

Felt Club was a blast. The best part was meeting soooo many flickr peeps and vendors whose blogs I have reading for years! It is such a surreal thing to greet and holler at a person you have never met but feel like you've known for years. What a treat! I bumped into flickr friends, vendors, classmates and old friends. A blast I tell ya! The swag bags were amazing and all the moolah I spent was well worth it. Pictures coming soon. I can't wait for the Holiday event and I hope I get to be a vendor! I am working on super duper cool top secret stuff and I can't sleep it is so fun and exciting!

This week I'll be elbow deep in paint with the kidlets, planning a halloween road trip and stitch, stitch, stitching away on new goodies for the shop!

Happy Ice Cream Month! Click here for more detail on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment