Tuesday, July 10, 2007


This picture has absolutely nothing to do with my post but I thought you might enjoy the colors...

I can bake shortbead from memory, dialogue along with Grease 2; songs included, play "C" on the uke and still turn a cartwheel but I can't, can't, can't manage to shape my eyebrows.

Sure I can pluck a hair here or there which is all fine and dandy until all the hairs gang up on me to create a millipede on my face. Sheesh! When did this happen? True, it has been more than a year since I went to a professional and I thought I could keep up but those pesky eyebrow hairs are sneaky I tell ya. They throw a wild party in the middle of the night and the next thing you know it's furryville. It probably doesn't help that I have my very own unibrow. I spend so much time battling it out with that monster that the wee ones take full advantage of me. I should shave y'all off, that's what I should do! What'll you do then? Huh? Where will you go, you little buggers? Where will you go?

But I won't because even though I can still turn a cartwheel, sing along to Cool Rider (and yes, I do know the choreography) I can't really draw an eyebrow shape. I'm at your mercy you wanabe millipedes and I'm begging you to cut me some slack!



  1. Oh how well I relate to this post. That is except for the part about having other talents! ;)

  2. you know all the words to Grease 2?

    (i am sure yo uare a treasure chest of talents!) :)