Friday, June 01, 2007

Photobooth Friday: Invisible

photobooth friday: invisible
Yikes! I'm invisible or at least my nifty new tiara is. This strip was taken last week at Pull My Daisy along with a bunch of others that came out way too bright. I kinda like when the machine gets all wonky but the nifty gal at the shop and I'm sorry but i can;t remember your name, put the magic key in the booth and let us take a few "redo" shots. I want a booth with a magic key!

Today, before 11am...I had washed three loads of laundry, swept the floors, cleaned the kitty box, hit the market, canceled my missing check card and finished three and a half projects for scrumdilly-do! Whoo-hoo! What an accomplishment. I am sooo tired now. I still have to finish my Poetry Anthology for my children's literature class and I need to write 2 pages at least for my memoir for English class. I also have to do some major etsy packaging and of course all those crafty bits I haven't finished need finishing. There are still ten things on my to-do list so I had better skeedaddle! Happy Donut Day folks!

Check out more Photobooth Friday fun to the right and don't forget the flickr pool and Ms. Hula's page!

3 comments:

  1. Is her name Sarah? I might be on crack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remember the dog's name: BINGO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...it could be Sarah or you could be on crack!

    and BINGO was his name-o!

    ReplyDelete