Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lookie me...I'm an Offbeat Bride!

Ariel Meadow Stallings, author of Offbeat Bride: Taffeta-Free Alternatives for Independent Brides has a super nifty OffBeat Bride website where Offbeat Brides can share their wedding stories. I'm excited to report that I made the offbeat cut! Check it out. There are oodles of nifty weding planning tips and fun, fun, fun stories like super crafty lady Susan's! Are you an Offbeat Bride? Share your story with Ariel and check out the Offbeat Bride flickr pool. For more pics of Mr.A-go-go & I clicky, clicky, here...

Oh and what you see up there is a peek into how we did our guestbook. I picked up a gray cloh covered album with black pages, stocked up on joycam film, threw a bunch of manilla shipping tags and glitter pens out on a table and went from there. I hunted down everyone and took picutres of them with the Joycam and then everyone signed their tags and viola! A nifty guestbook. Now, I am adding bits and pieces to the book like giftwrap swatches and their cards...I am loving how it is turning out! Thank you everyone who joined us at our middle of the week event!


  1. Did you know I was quoted in the book? I really should pick up a copy...

  2. Okay -your guestbook idea is the bestest best evah. Me likey!

  3. Your wedding pictures are SO sweet and darling! I actually got a little misty eyed, thanks for sharing!

  4. mel-how cool!

    rachel- thanks! it was all last minute but i like it oodles.

    eviedee-oh thank you! so sweet!