Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Making candy cookies


making candy cookies, originally uploaded by jek in the box.

While I am a big fan of homemade goodness, sometimes I want the sweets but don't have the time or energy to bake something from scratch. This is where ya gotta lurve slice & bake cookie dough (plus you can sneak a bit o' dough and not worry about salmonella).

This is the one good thing I gleamed from my first nanny gig. Slice and bake cookie treasures that are like a faux cupcake. Super easy, super yummy and perfect fro keeping you up all night for paper writing.

Next up I'll make some fo those magic marshmallow puffs!



candy cookies: treasures

Pretty!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I wants to eat them all, yes I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. libby5:21 PM

    those look so gooey and good! and sprinkles! who doesn't love sprinkles?

    libs

    ReplyDelete