Wednesday, May 02, 2007

eye candy

pretty paper lanterns

I have too many papers to write this week so I am all tapped out. It doesn't help that I'm far from inspired. Grr. I want to be but I'm not. I'll blame the gloomy morning, how's that. The new coloriffic swap-o-rama is up. June's colors are black, white & yellow. I'm currently making a sock monkey for another swap which is due now but of course I kept trying to find the "perfect" pair of socks and couldn't. Double grr. If it is still gloomy when I get homefrom school I think I will bake something. Anything. I dont; know what but something. Maybe banana bread. I lost my favorite recipe and have not been able to duplicate it. Triple grr. SO, since I'm feeling all crankified and such, I will leave yo uwith this pretty picture pf paper lanterns. Paper lanterns are something that should make us all smile. Hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment