Monday, April 02, 2007

The Week in Review: March 26-April 1

Happy Monday folks! Last week started off a little shakey what with me missing my Mamos, a headache that was vying for migraine status and too many things to tak care of! Phew! Luckily it all evened out somewhat and I'm ready for a new week with just as much stuff to take care of but I feel much better about it knowing I'm not the only one. Thank you for all the warm fuzzies.

Last week I crafted, I cleaned, I baked and I whined. I had lunch with a friend, school & a walkabout downtown. We attended two "events" that were a bit of a dud. One being over hyped and the other being scheduled for a place that really would not have been a good idea. While I dislike The Grove in so many ways, I appreciate their managment and security staff. There were oodles and oodles of wee kidlets there, probably not a good place for a mob pillow fight. Yup, a pillow fight. Turns out they heard about the crackdown and relocated to downtown but Mr. A-go-go & I were already at the most material possessed place on the planet. We were there to take pictures not fight. I wear glasses, nice vintage frames. I would prefer they stay in one piece. C'est la vie. We took some random shots and then gorged ourselves on a Calzone in The Farmer's Market. I like The Farmer's Market.

This week is school, crafting, cleaning and all that jazz. I even get to go get my teeth cleaned. Whoo-hoo! We're also trekking up to San Luis Obispo for egging it up with the family and the little prince. Coming up, the camping trip! Yay! I am craving me some s'mores with gingerbread cookies. Yum.

Catch ya later! And a word to the wise. Silicone cupcake liners suck the big time. They need to be greased otherwise your cupcakes won't come out and really, why bother? Pooh! But the picture sure looks pretty.


  1. Those cupcakes sure do look lovely! But I appreciate the advice on the silicone liners.

  2. Martha detests silicone bakeware. Baked goods don't brown properly in them, and like her I find them pretty awkward to that I know they stick too-- bleh! I'll stick to cupcake tins and paper liners!