Monday, April 09, 2007

The Week in Review: April 2-8

Phew! Last week was so busy! There was school and the dentist and cleaning and visiting and at the end there was traveling, bike riding and yahtzee playing! I baked shortbread without sugar and made curried sweet potato samosas and spent a loverly loverly day with a mama and her super swell boy. We spent the weekend up in San Luis Obispo with family for the one wee kidlet's Easter extravaganza and a birthday feast for a big guy. We spent one loverly day biking our way to Avila Beach where we partook of super eggy breakfasts, watched loons and skoters in the water and leisurely paced the long long pier. After our bike ride to the beach we hit the small town of SLO and I made it through a fabric and craft store without purchasing ANY fabric! Whoo-hoo! I did pick up 2 small things for some nifty peoples but that was all, I swear it! Through it all I squeaked in a tiny amount of studying for two midterms for TODAY! YIKES! So, hope y'all have a pleasantly pleasant Monday and I'll cath up after the exams! Wish me luck!


  1. Good luck ^O^
    Bad you didn't post anymore on Lj >_<

    have a nice day

  2. Have you ever been to the Cotton Ball in Morrow Bay? we have family down in SLO and they are crafters so this is a regular visit.
    Gotta check it!

    sounds like a fabu weekend...