Tuesday, April 24, 2007

plans schmans

tres burros
Today started out well. I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed and planned to get right on that pesky paper for my English class but hen I stopped over on flcikr and well, you know how that goes. I decided to create a collection and turn one simple set into many many sets and next thing I knew it was two hours later! Zoinks!

Check out these nifty wee burros I picked up from Craftpaca on etsy. Ain't they the sweetest? I adore them and now of course want to do some gocco-ing but for now I must log off and write, write, write. Tomorrow I turn in the pesky paper, hit the bookstore for some research and then snack on yummy sweets with the bluejay who I miss more than I can say. Thursday I am hanging out at Tinker to see if I fit in and Friday I guess will be a day for catch up. I have much I wish to accomplish craftwise. Happy Tuesday peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm just writing in a quick hello and to say that I love your blog! Very sweet and inspiring! Yes, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jek, Tinker looks great! Are you planning to teach classes there or just use it as a crafting base?

    ReplyDelete