Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm Famous aka The Vanity Post


I have a slight obsession with taking pictures of my feet. Having this obsession ensures that even when all I can manage wearing are my trusty jeans and a favorite t-shirt, at least my feet will look nifty otherwise what could I take a picture of? Really, if you look down once in awhile you may be shocked at the state of your own footsiness. Anywhoo...there's this nifty new spiffy online magazine floating about called blanket magazine. You can download each issue lickity split and view using acrobat or something similar. A month or so ago I was approached to chat about my collections and out of all my weirdness, the feet pictures won and now you too can read all about me and my obsession. I'm featured in the most recent issue, ISSUE 3 and I'm a part of the first release on pages 19-22. Check out all the pages though cuz there are some super niftified peoples partying inside! Just in case you need another hint, the magazine is called blanket magazine and it is online. Check it out now and then wander over sock dreams and pick up a pair of super stripey goodness or you could just bake some cupcakes. chockylit's cupcake bakeshop has a new recipe up, red hots!

I gotta skeedaddle! There is much to do. Oddles and bunches! I need to write a 3-5 page profile, box up and sent overdue items, laundry, housecleaning, camping trip prepping and of ocurse some baking on the side! Happy April everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of your best montages ever! Glad to know yer feet are now famous!

    Wish I had had that red hot recipe some time ago when I tried to mimic the Sprinkles version. The crushed up red hots had to be the key to getting the cinnamon bite I wanted. Wish I had thought of that - doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful footwear! How fun. Red hots...genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. cassie4:09 AM

    That is so colorful & fun. I love the green shoes & polka dot floor.

    ReplyDelete