Monday, March 05, 2007

The Week in Review: February 26-March 4


Yay! I'm finally on the mend and was able to have a fun and colorful week with pictures and everything! Let's see, there was school and granny visiting and a quick Target run...eeps their Easter stuff is out! There was mail incoming and mail outgoing and a wee bit o' crafting going on. We got to see the ever loverly Janet Klein and had a nifty weekend dinner feast with friends and family.

The husbandman and I had our 2nd anniversary and jumped jumped jumped until our feet hurt! Sadly, with the camera petering out the pictures are not as nifty as I would have likedbut still, we jumped! We did the breakfast bit at bob's which was a horrbile horrible experience. NEVER EVER get the french toast from the Bob's in Burbank. All it was, was super soft thick cut bread deep fried in oil. I took one bite and had my mouth full of oil I almost had an incident. Normally I would have complained and returned it but I was still sickish and our waitress never came around and well, we only went because Bob's is where we ended up eating our dinner on our wedding night and thought it would be fun to make it a tradition but we didn't want to be up and around at Bob's on a friday night so we went for breakfast. Stick with the pancakes like Jen did, stay away from the french toast! After jumping and the sad breakfast we headed out to Monster Park. Thank you to Cathy for giving us the heads up. It is a super nifty park so interesting and quirky but I could see why they would want to revamp it. It really is a little awkward and unsafe. Hopefully they will be able to do it while keeping the integrity of the park intact! After all that we dropped by to hang out with granny but I had forgotten the adorable dollie I got from Cheryl so I must bring her with me this week! Soon I promise to have a picture for you lady! We had a pizza dinner at our favorite Los Feliz pizza place and overall had a pretty swell anniversary! I got a new charm for my bracelet...a spool of thread for our cotton anniversary. The husbandman received a fortune cookie from me with a top secret coded message inside, my take on the China anniversary. By the end of the day we were wiped out!

Saturday we headed out to the Pacific Design center for their exhibit on prefab housing. Pretty interesting, if only we had some land...this week I have school, school and more school. I also have a whole lotta crafting to finish!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome anniversary despite Bob's*! Love the charm idea.

    *Our Bob's is brand spankin' new, and was quite the novelty for us to go there again. BT and I had such fond memories of the place. It is...not as good as we remembered. Nothing we have tried has been stellar. The pancakes are the best so far, but not by much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I believe yo ucan own yoru own Bob's now! The one on Wilshire has Korean BBQ! :)

    The burgers at the Burbank location taste just like how i rmeember them to...and yes, still had a good time thank you!

    ReplyDelete