Tuesday, March 06, 2007

One of those days

pink chickies: so many
I'm having one of those days where I have so so so much to do that I have no idea where to start. I have packages long overdue, crafts long overdue, homework, housework, phone calls and lunching. Instead, I have hung out in the garden. It is so pretty and hot outside and the jasmine is blooming and the seeds are sprouting. I'd rather sit outside and read crafty magazines. Alas, I have stuff to do. I have scholarship esays to work on, a softie to finish for the Softie Awards (not that I think I have a chance in gnome land but still, it's fun!) and all those other crafty swaps I can't seem to resist signing up for. Oh and two personal swaps I have tucked in the back of my mind but really I need to get a move on! Maybe some music will put me in the mood. Or, maybe I should bake some shortbread...sigh. I need to get back to work!

Happy Tuesday folks!


  1. Love those little chickies. Hope you're having a productive day:)

  2. Lovin the Chicks too! Target is the go to place. They are already sold out of a lot of Easter goodies.