Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Jar O' Joy continues

Aack! I just wrote out all kinds of oodles and bits only to have the entire page disappear...I have no idea what happened though I suspect my left pinky may have had something to do with it! Sneaky! Phew! After 13 days floating around the U.S. the Jar O' Joy has finally reached its destination. I hope hope hope Deb gets a gleeful kick outta of the wacky innards as I had a blast stuffing that thing! I didn;t stuff it nearly as much as Mel did for me. My items were a bit more bulky but I think I did a pretty good job. Let's see...I managed:

*lobster dashboard dollie
*2 fabulously funky ocktail muscle men
*charm-a-liscious dragonflies
*a Lindt chocolate lamb or two
*CHoward's Violet candies
*a kokeshi doll
*wind up gorilla that flips
*nifty japanese notepad keychain from MOCA
*2 large paper umbrellas
*African nectar tea from Mighty Leaf
*painted green tin heart "ornament" from Cost Plus
*rosemary mint soap from Whole Foods

Not bad, right? Today is doctor day where I FINALLY will get to hear the results from my ultrasound back in December! Yes, I know! You're thinking WHAT? Me to! I called and called and called and nothing so today I go in for a gilrie exam and then my results. See, I'm a DES daughter and along with the DES (scary cancer stuff) comes alll sorts of reproductive abnormalities. Mr.A-go-go & I are trying for a wee go-go and it is kinda looking like it won't be in the cards and the ultrasound will tell us how abnormal my girlie parts are. I hope all is well, it should be since it has been three months since the test but if it isn't, I'm afraid I will go a wee bit postal on the doc and yes, I'm already on the lookout for a new doc. You gotta love insurance, right? Wish me luck folks. This DES stigma really sucks and I try not to dwell on it too much but it plain and simple sucks. Which is why I am looking forward to cupcakey goodness, ANTM and hanging out with my gal Gelato-g! I need to get bigger envies to mail my coco bunnies so Happy Wednesday Folks!


  1. Sorry to hear about the DES. My former pseudo-step-mom dealt with such issues. Good luck with the ultrasound--and getting a better doc!

  2. Thinking good thoughts for you! My mom is a DES daughter, and guess what - I am her daughter, so there is hope!!!