Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm a winner!

February was a month of good luck and contest wins! First I won this adorable dollie from Cheryl of Lily's Rooster. Isn't she smashing? Then I won a signed poster from my favorite L.A. musician Mr. Bob Forrest who I think is a true legend. His songs and lyrics are just so honest and through all kinds o' muck and crap he kept singing. He has had some nifty highs and some god awful lows and he still sings. Thanks Bob, we love you for it! Nify wins I think! If only I could have one a Trader Joe's giftcard! Shoot! I enter every shopping trip but so far I haven't been lucky enough for it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It is a nicely warm day outside and they expect it to be around 90 tomorrow. With me still not at 100 percent and the Husbandman now sick methinks we will be taking it easy. Mayhaps we will hit Scoops for some chocolate & guiness ice cream...happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment