Thursday, March 01, 2007

cough, sniff, whine!

Yup, still sick but I'm on the mend. It's my throat and all that gunky junk and the mouth breathing becasue of the nose issues. Erk! I hate it! But today is the first day of the rest of my life and I get to see Janet Klein...yay! Here's a pretty picture for your viewing pleasure:

cup of the day: february 27
I went through an entire box of tea and just picked up a new box even though I have a wee pink suitcase full of the stuff. I can't help it, I'm a tea snob, at least for the moment. I picked up a variety box of Mighty Leaf Tea because I couldn't decide which flavor to get. That and I have some swap people to send to. I hope they will enjoy the tea. Today is more crafting and baking and couch haunting as I do my best to get a bunny finished for the shop. Sheesh! Being sick really is the pits! It has thrown everything off and I'm not feeling productive at all which makes me feel ickified. It doesn;t help that I woke up around 10am. I must be sick since usually I am up by 6:30. Waking late throws everything off also and I feel like I am so far behind.

Today is World Book Day, what are you reading? I'm reading a book for school. War Reporting for Cowards. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. oh please get better soon, this thing has hung around far too long! Although you still manage to inspire and do a heck of alot whilst being ill
    i so know what you mean about being behind all day if you sleep late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE sleeping in late. Also, I just cannot get my Man to understand why it bugs me so much when I sleep in past 9 on weekends. If we ever have kids, I'm totally going to allow them to jump all over him in the morning when he's trying to sleep. What a Grumbly Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo. Glad to hear you are on the mend...

    "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" (so interesting-why they heck don't they teach us these things?),
    "Eat, Pray, Love" and
    "The Red Tent"
    are all sitting on my night stand at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I'm feeling even better. I feel like I have been sick for so long that I can't remember what it feels like to be well! Bah!

    Nessie, are you reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility? I am too! At least, I'm tryingto and I'm feeling like a lousy learner...;)

    ReplyDelete