Saturday, February 17, 2007

WINNER(S)!

funky feet: february 13

But first, lookie my fabulous yellow shoes! Okee dokee with One Thousand Four Hundred and Nine pieces of candy in the jar...1409...that makes gypsy the winner! Whoo-hoo! gypsy, I could not get to your profile/main page so please email me your addie, okie doke? And I decided to add a lil somethin' somethin' for the two runners up and they are...mrsmonkeys and jane! I will also need your addies! You can flickr mail or gmail me...jek in the box...happy Saturday folks!

2 comments:

  1. WOW I was way off :x Congratulations to gypsy!
    *craftsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a dork I am ... I never win anything and I had no clue till you asked me if it was me! Giggle!

    Oh I am so excited to win! Hee hee hee you made my day today...since I spent from 730 am - 1100 am at the dreaded dentist...I am a huge phobic of dentistry so it is torture! But this...THIS makes ups for it! Giggle

    THANK YOU!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete