Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am a Diner Fiend

I am forever looking for diners to eat at. Last Friday we arrived at LAX quite early so decided to grab a bite before entering the chaos that is the airport. I remembered that there was a Pann's back from when my greatest gal pal lived in the area and so we hunted it down. Pann's does not disappoint. Fabulous diner grub just as you would expect it only tastier and the decor was simply too too. I would highly recommend this place if you are ever in the LAX vicinity. Like I mentioned before, the onion rings are superb.

I had all these grand plans for posting prior to Valentine's Day. I made a list of crafty heart day fun and was going to make one thing a day but having a visiting teenager kinda calls for some unexpected fun. The young lady has been here since friday and is a delight. Other than the teen angst and hullaballooo I had to go through with the young man, everything is just dandy. I sent the kids off on their own so that I could have today to catch up on bad television, bake and post post post away. Let's see if I can get it together enough to attempt something crafty. I nthe meantime you can check out my Kaboodle page on fun Valentine's Day finds for you, me or your loved ones...and yes, this is a shameless hint as my birthday is coming can check out my birthday list too...happy february! Ooh, I almost forgot! Today is "Wave all your fingers at your neighbor" day so make sure you smile and say something cheerful to your neighbors! Or if you are industrious, you could always bake a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment