Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Day After

birthday: fortune cookies!

It was a pretty ordinary day. I spent it mostly on the sofa, reading and watching movies. I drank a lot of tea and received a lot of great phone messages! My throat was too sore to talk so I let the machine get them. I was home all day but feeling ickified! I also got a bunch of happy cards one of which came in a fabric envie. Sooo prety! Thank you witchy lady! I took a hot hot hot shower and put on my brand new birthday pajamas from lalu. They came packaged as a Pajama Gram, how cool is that?

I have to admit that this casa is too small for a sick girl and an anxious Mr.a-go-go. Too small! It wasn't his fault but his anxiousness added to my not so great day. Can I go hide now? The lump in my throat is down to a tik-tak so hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow. The casa is a messified mess and I can't handle it anymore. Mr.a-go-go did make me some super yummy peanut butter cupcakes. Moist and semi salty sweet from this book. We omitted the chocolate glaze and added a wee sprinkle of powdered sugar, a dollop of barely sweetened whipped cream and some milk chocolate chips. Next time methinks I will put the chips in the cupcakes.

Hopefully today will be better but I have a feeling that it isn't going to be. Sigh.

Happy Birthday Mama Midwifery Craze and to Neesypea!

No comments:

Post a Comment